Bacon. ’nuff said.
These aren’t your airy Bisquick pancakes. No sir-ee.
These are thick, egg-laden, go-back-to-bed-even-tho-it’s-only-10-am Bacon Mancakes.
To quote ManBacon directly, “Now those are some pancakes.”
And he is def the authority. They were his (amazing) idea.
He’s been requesting these heavy disks of bacon-speckled love for quite some time.
I really don’t know why I waited to acquiesce. Silly, silly me.
MANBACON’S BACON PANCAKES
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sweetener (I use Swerve)
- bacon, crumbled
- bacon grease
- nut butter, fo’ drizzle 😉
- Cook bacon, set aside in freezer to get cold and crunchy, reserve some grease in pan for frying pancakes.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, and sweetener
- Whisk in coconut flour, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Using a measuring cup, pour pancakes into pan with bacon grease.
- Sprinkle crumbled…
View original post 27 more words