…and why the morons in Congress should shut the fuck up about it.
Archive for April, 2013
Tags: Axis of Idiots, Comrade Obama, Democrats, high capacity magazines, Idiots, Liberal, Obama, Politics, Republicans, RINOs, Second Amendment
…here’s today’s reading list.
- Shepard Fairey introduces propaganda poster, ends gun control debate
- Dems push gun control agenda in DC, but not in battleground states
- Sen. Manchin vows to continue fight to pass background check bill
- Gun Guys Like Us
- Dems Plan To Run Pro-Gun Candidates In Battleground States In 2014
- Feel Good Gun Story Of The Weekend
- The five strangest moments of Mark Sanford’s House campaign
- Obama to nominate Charlotte Mayor Foxx for Transportation chief
- Paul’s ascent brings new scrutiny ahead of possible 2016 campaign
- The Washington Post: Personal ties could hold key to Obama’s agenda
- The New York Times: Push to require online sales tax divides the GOP
- It’s Looking Like Hillary Will Run Unopposed In The 2016 Dem Primary
- ‘Disparate impact’ hurts businesses, workers according to experts
- REPORT: U.S. Spent $3.3 Billion in Fraudulent Unemployment Claims in 2011…
- REPORT: OBAMA SPENT TWICE AS MUCH TIME ON VACATION, GOLF COURSE AS ECONOMY…
- Dem Lawmaker’s Round-the-World Trip Cost Taxpayers $23,646…
- OBAMA ‘KEPT EVERY PROMISE’
- 6 Months After Sandy, Thousands Still Homeless…
- SHOCK POLL: Americans fear government more than terror…
- Banking group says new regs could push consumers into risky payday loans
- Associated Press: Economic gains may not help Democrats much in 2014
- Special Laws for Special Friends
- Immigration Bill Doesn’t Secure the Border
- Immigration bill grants amnesty to employers of illegals…
- Cuban-American lawmakers press White House to keep Cuba on terror list
- Shortage Of Pizza Makers In Italy Because Italians Are Too Proud To Work
- McCaul: Nature Of Pressure Cooker Bomb Evidence Tsarnaev Brothers Had a ‘Trainer’
- Rep. Schiff defends reading Boston attack suspect Miranda rights
- Graham warns intel agencies ‘going back to pre-9/11 stove-piping’
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
Global Warming Scam/EPA
- Second Coldest Start To Spring In History…
- Russian Scientists: ‘We Could Face Cooling Period For 200-250 Years’…
- Defense Department to connect itself via quarter-billion-dollar contract for a high-speed fiber-optic network
- The DOD’s satellite control networks are fragmented, says GAO report
Middle East/Muslim/Islam/Religion of Pieces/Jihad Douche Bags
- Iran-funded Hezbollah building a media empire
- Lawmakers’ concerns grow over Syria’s chemical weapons
- Lawmakers clash over surveillance of Muslim community
- McCaskill: US shouldn’t rule out boots on the ground in Syria
- McCain: Putting troops in Syria the ‘worst thing United States could do’
- Syrian PM survives Damascus bombing, 6 die…
- Al-Qaeda’s battle for control of Assad’s chemical weapons plant…
- Unrest gripping Iraq…
- Libya faces growing Islamist threat…
- Syrian Prime Minister Survives Damascus Bombing
- Egypt’s Morsi Backs Down From Second Attempt To Take Over The Judiciary
Media Bias/Hollywood Morons
- Palin: Correspondents dinner was ‘pathetic’
- ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA’ Devotes 109 Minutes to Other Trials, But Not One Second for Gosnell Horrors…
…it’s not going to after it’s passed, just like the last amnesty boondoggle that was passed in 1986. The ONLY thing it does is give at least 11 million people who broke our laws amnesty for the privilege of doing so, for no other reason than to give the Democrats another permanent voting block that could change the way this country goes forward, or in the liberal case, assbackwards.
I fear that this country will lose any pretense of freedom under Democrats, and the sheeple will just fall in line and let it happen.
This farce of a bill must be stopped dead in its tracks. If the border is not enforced first and foremost, then this sham of “immigration reform” will just open the floodgates for more people and will be rife with fraud from the word go. It’s a failure before it even starts. And don’t tell me it’s for the children. That fucking line of bullshit doesn’t fly with me.
Must Washington fix our broken southern border? You bet.
Will the comprehensive immigration reform bill help? You bet it won’t.
The number one flaw of the bill is it starts by giving amnesty to the unlawfully present population in the United States. As soon as the bill passes, those in the country contrary to U.S. immigration law are granted status to stay.
Amnesty immediately creates an incentive for illegal border crossings and overstays. Thus, the bill’s strategy would drive up the cost of securing the border. To make matters worse, the draft law states that anyone who was present in the U.S. before 2012 qualifies—creating massive opportunity for fraud, since there is no proof required that applicants have been here for several years.
While supporters of the bill trumpet its “border security” features, in reality, the law delivers nothing new—other than the promise of spending a lot more money and running up our debt.
Tags: Axis of Idiots, Guns, Politics, Second Amendment
…as explained by the one and only Alonzo.